Thursday, September 24, 2015

AJ's Entertainment Show

Nice of you to stop by.

I'm excited to announce I've started a brand new show here at school, which I've dubbed "AJ's Entertainment Show" (I'm open to other suggestions).

Every week, I'll be talking about entertainment news. That includes Hollywood breaking stories, TV show updates, and movie ranting, all of which will have my opinion. Since we're currently trying to find a place to put the final product, I made a YouTube channel so that you can watch it for now. The pilot is visible here. Mind you, it's not perfect - but it's a start!



Got an idea to make the show better? Let me know! I want to hear from you.

Make sure you subscribe to my channel so you don't miss an episode!

Thanks again for reading (and now, watching!),

-AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment